Systems Atlanta provides government-accepted training and certification that meet the DoD 8570 and/or 8140 requirements. Programs are available for all levels here in Kennesaw, GA and on-site at your location. Additionally, SAI will soon have all training courses on GSA Advantage. We also accept SmartPay, SF-182 forms, Visa, and MasterCard for your procurement convenience.
GSA Contract: GS-35F-0332Y
DUNS Number: 096627781
Cage Code: 0GBP7
- 541511 / Custom Computer Programming Services
- 611410 / Business and Secretarial Schools
- 611420 / Computer Training
- 611430 / Professional & Mgmt Devel. Training
- 611519 / Other Technical and Trade Schools
- 611710 / Educational Support Services
- 611691 / Exam Preparation and Tutoring
If you are unable to attend your scheduled training class, you must cancel or reschedule your registration 16 or more calendar days before the start date. Failure to provide the required notification will result in 100% forfeiture of fees paid. Student substitutions will be permitted.
Systems Atlanta is confident that we offer the best possible training. However, if upon completion of the first day of a course, you are not satisfied simply follow the below steps:
- notify the instructor,
- return all course materials, and
- contact your Account Executive by phone or in writing via email of your dissatisfaction. Notification must occur NLT 11:59 pm (eastern time) of the first classroom day in order to receive either a 100% refund (less any applicable fees) or to apply money paid to a future training session.
Price Match Guarantee
Systems Atlanta will match any competitor’s price quote on qualifying training courses for both individual training seats and private group training events. Quote must be an “apples-to-apples” comparison (number of days, vouchers, materials, delivery method, etc.) with the name and address of the competitor. Competitor quotes may not be more than 30 days old.